3/8/07

Tea for three

Tonight, I taught an Introduction to Tea class to which a whopping three people came. They were lovely and laughed at all my inane jokes, but ... three? C'mon!

Maybe you know someone who wants to learn about tea? I teach it again next week!

White tea, detail

Introduction to Tea
3/15, 8pm
Joe, 141 Waverly Pl (btwn 6th & Gay St)


Also, there's still time to vote for Joe for "Best Alt Coffeeshop" in this year's Time Out Eat Out Awards.

Vote for Joe!

But actually, the only thing I really wanted to say tonight is that I really appreciate all the kind things everyone has said about my dad-centric post of last week. Thank you all for your lovely words and thoughts; He's doing really well. I sent him a gallon of pickles; it seemed to help. You are all the tops.

Coming soon: Meister in Washington, D.C. Adventuretown!