1/29/06

Who says you can't find good help these days?

There are few things more important to a store than finding the perfect staff, and I didn't fully realize how hard hiring is until I had to do it myself. But this past week Joe welcomed three new people to the fold, and so far everyone seems excited about them.

See? Look how excited Derek is!


Derek is Larry's technical advisor, helpful when, say, all Larry needs is a new USB cable for that darn digital camera that mysteriously "broke." Larry's not too tech savvy.

I'm happy to report that the staff I manage at 13th Street feels as much like a family to me as the original group with which I was lucky enough to work as a barista at the Waverly store. There is some major love there.



♥ ♥ ♥


Coming Soon: Pictures from the first-ever Joe cleaning party!