4/19/06

Globe-trotting

Please humor me while I indulge in a little shameless self-promotion: Joe is one of the several fine coffee shops briefly mentioned in the food section of today's Boston Globe.

Even better, however, is this gorgeous audio slideshow, which highlights some of the best work from places like Simon's in Cambridge (Porter Square) and our friends at Ninth Street Espresso (9th St btwn Aves C & D), as well as some of the beautiful handiwork of Joe's head barista, Amanda.

The slideshow is exciting especially because it gets to the heart of this coffee obsession more concisely than I ever could, and I'd be surprised to hear of a non-believer walking away from those photos without falling in love with the stuff, at least aesthetically speaking.



I mean really, what's not to love?!